Fórum

Forum Navigation

A családon belüli kommunikáció fontossága

Page 1 of 402Next
Idézet

Mit gondoltok a családi kommunikáció fontosságáról? Hogy iktatjátok be a rohanó hétköznapokba?

Idézet

A bizalmi kapcsolat a kommunikáció során alakulat ki, majd mélyülhet el. Ha egy tiszta, egyenes és minden körülmények között megvalósuló, biztonságos kommunikációt és beszélgetési lehetőséget biztosítunk a gyereknek, akkor meg fog nyílni, természetes lesz számára, hogy a szülőkkel bármit, bármikor megbeszélhet. Nem lesz  tabu, nem lesz büntetéstől vagy haragtól való félelem, mert abban nő föl, hogy mindent meg lehet (és kell is) beszélni. Ha ez lesz számára az alapvetés, akkor a kamaszkort is könnyebben vészeli át gyerek, szülő egyaránt.

Idézet

Nagyon jó könyvek vannak a témában!

Idézet

Nekem mindig az adott sokat, ha nem fagyos halgatás lengte be az otthont, hanem az örömöket vagy problémákat volt kivel átbeszélni. Adott esetben a család összes tagja leült és együtt agyalt a témán.

Idézet

I want to express some appreciation to you just for rescuing me from such a predicament. Just after surfing around throughout the the net and seeing basics that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was well over. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the issues you have fixed by way of the post is a critical case, and ones that might have in a wrong way affected my career if I had not come across your blog post. Your capability and kindness in touching every aspect was crucial. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come upon such a solution like this. I can now look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your high quality and sensible guide. I won't think twice to suggest your web blog to any individual who requires guidance on this situation.
[url=http://www.supremeclothings.us.com]supreme clothing[/url]

Idézet

My wife and i have been absolutely fortunate Edward managed to round up his web research by way of the ideas he acquired through the web page. It's not at all simplistic just to possibly be freely giving key points the others may have been making money from. And we also acknowledge we've got you to appreciate because of that. All the illustrations you've made, the straightforward site menu, the relationships you aid to engender - it is everything awesome, and it is facilitating our son and us believe that the matter is thrilling, which is really mandatory. Many thanks for everything!
jordan shoes

Idézet

Thanks so much for providing individuals with an extremely remarkable chance to read from this site. It's always so great and full of a great time for me personally and my office acquaintances to search your website no less than three times weekly to study the newest tips you have. Of course, I am usually astounded with your spectacular opinions served by you. Certain 4 facts in this article are honestly the best we have had.
cheap jordans

Idézet

I and my buddies have already been checking out the best information and facts found on your web blog and then at once got a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the web site owner for those strategies. These people ended up for this reason passionate to study all of them and now have in truth been tapping into those things. I appreciate you for truly being well helpful as well as for finding certain exceptional useful guides millions of individuals are really eager to understand about. My personal sincere apologies for not saying thanks to sooner.
golden goose sliders

Idézet

I as well as my buddies ended up checking the excellent secrets and techniques on the blog then the sudden I had a terrible feeling I had not thanked the website owner for those tips. My men ended up as a consequence passionate to learn them and already have unquestionably been having fun with those things. We appreciate you really being considerably helpful and also for using this kind of brilliant topics millions of individuals are really wanting to know about. My personal sincere regret for not saying thanks to sooner.
jordan shoes

Idézet

I together with my friends were actually going through the good recommendations on your web blog while all of a sudden came up with a horrible feeling I never thanked you for those strategies. These boys are already so warmed to learn all of them and have now clearly been tapping into them. Many thanks for really being so thoughtful as well as for deciding on variety of helpful resources millions of individuals are really desperate to be aware of. My honest apologies for not expressing gratitude to you earlier.
golden goose shoes

Page 1 of 402Next

Hozzászólások lezárva.