Fórum

Forum Navigation

A képernyőn át

Page 1 of 254Next
Idézet

Egy teljesen szürreális valóságban nőnek fel ezek a gyerekek. Hamis világba burkolják magukat, miközben a realitás talajára már képtelenek ráállni, azonnal összecsuklik a lábuk. Hogy mi a megoldás? Mind keressük... Eltiltani nem lehet a számítógéptől, talán a kommunikáció az egyetlen járható út. Beszélgessünk gyermekeinkkel, ne hagyjuk elveszni őket!

Idézet

A kilenc éves kisfiam minden vágya volt egy számítógép, amit születésnapjára meg is kapott. A használatát korlátozzuk, napi fél órát tölthet előtte. Én nem látom a káros hatását, ha mértékkel tudjuk kezelni. És megannyi jó oldala is van, valóban kitágult a világ.

Idézet

Szerintem a kommunikáció a legfontosabb, illetve hogy biztosítsunk nekik alternatívát! Olyan programokat, lehetőségeket, ahol jól érezhetik magukat, közösséget, ami nem csak online létezik, ahol megtapasztalhatják, hogy a net, az online tér mekkora átverés. Mert ők valóságosnak hiszik, nem értik és nem érzik a valóság és a kiber tér közti határt. Meg kell nekik mutatni. Nem letiltani, az semmire nem válasz és megoldás. Minél többet vinni őket a természetbe, az erdőbe, sportolni, családi kirándulások stb. Ha megtapasztalják, mennyivel több élményt és érzést kapnak egy-egy ilyen időtöltés során, átalakul a prioritásuk, amennyiben a számítógép és a virtuális tér volt az első helyen.

Idézet

Manapság ovi vagy suli után a TV a „dadus” és ez már most kezd kiütközni a társadalmi helyzeten: drogos vagy más szenvedélybetegségben szenvedő tinik, vagy kistinédzserek jelennek meg, a tiszteletlenség a tanárral és szülőkkel egyre trendibb és ezekre jön rá az agresszivitás egyre szélesebb köre vagy éppen a szexualitás túl korai és helytelen megélése. Szerintem érdemes lenne mihamarabb elgondolkodni a mostani „berendezkedésen”, mert nem szívesen gondolok bele abba, hogy a jövő társadalma ilyen alapokon bukhat el. Tegyünk azért, hogy olyan gyermekeket neveljünk, akiknek valóban mi vagyunk személyesen OTT és JELEN megértő és mentoráló társként.

Idézet

I together with my guys ended up viewing the great tips and tricks on your website while at once got a terrible suspicion I had not thanked you for those techniques. All of the young boys were definitely for that reason thrilled to read through them and now have without a doubt been making the most of these things. I appreciate you for turning out to be so kind and also for utilizing varieties of cool areas millions of individuals are really needing to be aware of. Our own sincere regret for not expressing gratitude to you sooner.
[url=http://www.yeezysneakers.us.org]yeezy shoes[/url]

Idézet

I enjoy you because of every one of your hard work on this web site. Ellie loves getting into investigations and it is simple to grasp why. Most of us learn all relating to the lively method you convey useful guidelines on this web blog and as well as recommend participation from some other people on the topic then our own daughter is certainly starting to learn a lot. Enjoy the remaining portion of the new year. You're the one doing a useful job.
off white

Idézet

Thank you so much for giving everyone an exceptionally superb opportunity to read from this blog. It is always so awesome and as well , full of a great time for me and my office fellow workers to visit your blog no less than 3 times every week to read through the newest items you will have. And indeed, I am also actually pleased for the perfect hints served by you. Some 3 points in this article are indeed the very best I've ever had.
golden goose

Idézet

I am writing to make you be aware of of the brilliant discovery my girl developed viewing the blog. She noticed plenty of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess a wonderful coaching mood to get the others without problems learn about specified complicated topics. You undoubtedly exceeded our own expectations. Thank you for presenting these precious, trustworthy, informative not to mention cool thoughts on that topic to Ethel.
kyrie 5 spongebob

Idézet

Needed to draft you the very small observation to help say thank you again for those beautiful tips you've discussed at this time. It has been so wonderfully generous with you to grant unhampered what exactly a lot of people might have supplied as an e-book in order to make some profit for their own end, most importantly considering the fact that you could possibly have tried it if you ever wanted. Those creative ideas also served to provide a easy way to recognize that other people have the same keenness like my personal own to understand very much more regarding this issue. I'm certain there are a lot more pleasurable situations up front for people who start reading your website.
curry shoes

Idézet

Thank you so much for providing individuals with an extraordinarily breathtaking possiblity to discover important secrets from here. It is often very cool and also full of fun for me personally and my office friends to search your web site on the least thrice every week to see the latest stuff you will have. And indeed, we're always amazed with your perfect secrets you give. Selected 3 facts in this posting are in truth the most efficient we have all had.
golden goose

Page 1 of 254Next

Hozzászólások lezárva.