Fórum

Forum Navigation

Egyszerű?

Idézet

Sokan, sokfélét mondanak, írnak ebben a kérdésben. Szerintem a kulcs a motiváció. Ha elég kitartó vagy, elég szorgalmas, ha vannak céljaid, akkor tökmindegy, hogy milyen helyzetben vagy, ki tudsz belőle törtni. Más kérdés, hogy ha valaki nem is lát olyat, ami a céljává válhat, könnyen beleragadhat a posványba.

Idézet

Egyrészt a mondandód alapgondolatával egyetértek, ha valaki kellően kitartó és szorgalmas, akkor valóban többbre viszi majd az életben mint azok, akikből ezek a tulajdonságok hiányoznak. Azonban fontos árnyalni a képet, mert az nem teljesen igaz, hogy tökmindegy honnan indulsz, kellő motivációval tied a világ. Marhára nem mindegy, hogy mit dob a gép! Például egy szegény borsodi faluból kitörni akaró gyerek akkora hendikeppel indul a jómódú  családból származó társához képest, hogy azt csak kevesen tudják "szorgalommal ledolgozni", hiszen egy csomó lehetőség eleve nem adott számukra.

Idézet

Van amit le lehet „küzdeni” tapostni, de van, ami örökre megmarad, hiszen rád pecsételték.

Idézet

Hálát kell adni a mi társadalmi helyzetünkért, és segíteni a kevésbé szerencséseket

Idézet

I wish to express my appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of such a circumstance. Just after exploring throughout the the net and obtaining techniques which were not powerful, I figured my entire life was well over. Living without the strategies to the difficulties you have solved all through your entire review is a serious case, as well as the ones which may have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your web page. Your good talents and kindness in taking care of the whole lot was helpful. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not encountered such a solution like this. I'm able to now look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for your specialized and sensible guide. I won't be reluctant to suggest your blog to anyone who needs to have support about this area.
[url=http://www.goldengoosesneakerssale.us.com]golden goose[/url]

Idézet

I have to express some appreciation to you just for rescuing me from this particular crisis. Right after surfing around through the world-wide-web and getting notions which were not beneficial, I believed my entire life was over. Being alive without the presence of approaches to the problems you've solved by means of your entire write-up is a serious case, and ones which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not encountered your blog. Your personal training and kindness in controlling every item was invaluable. I'm not sure what I would have done if I had not come across such a point like this. I can also now look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for the skilled and result oriented help. I won't hesitate to propose your blog to any person who ought to have guidelines about this subject matter.
ball star golden goose

Idézet

I simply wanted to appreciate you once more. I'm not certain what I could possibly have worked on without the techniques revealed by you on my situation. Certainly was the challenging case for me personally, but noticing the specialized manner you solved the issue took me to cry for happiness. I'm happy for your work and as well , trust you recognize what an amazing job you have been accomplishing training people using your webblog. I am sure you've never met any of us.
gap yeezy

Idézet

I have to show thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from such a trouble. As a result of searching throughout the search engines and finding recommendations which are not productive, I thought my life was well over. Living minus the answers to the issues you have resolved as a result of this guide is a serious case, and ones which might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your site. Your understanding and kindness in touching every aspect was very useful. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't encountered such a stuff like this. I am able to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the skilled and results-oriented help. I won't hesitate to refer your web sites to any person who needs and wants counselling about this issue.
curry 9

Idézet

I would like to express some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular predicament. After scouting through the search engines and finding suggestions which were not productive, I believed my life was gone. Being alive without the strategies to the difficulties you've resolved all through your main blog post is a serious case, and the kind which may have negatively damaged my career if I had not come across your blog. Your actual natural talent and kindness in playing with every item was useful. I am not sure what I would've done if I hadn't come across such a step like this. I am able to at this time look forward to my future. Thanks for your time very much for your specialized and sensible help. I won't think twice to endorse your web blog to any person who requires support on this situation.
kyrie irving

Idézet

Spot on with this write-up, I actually suppose this web site wants much more consideration. I抣l most likely be again to learn far more, thanks for that info.
golden goose outlet

Hozzászólások lezárva.