Fórum

Forum Navigation

Folyamatosan

Idézet

A fiam folyamatosan a gép előtt ül. Már enni sem nagyon jár ki a konyhába, a velünk való beszélgetés pedig minimálissá vált. Mit tegyek???

Idézet

Talán nehéz lesz az elején, de ki kellene mozdítani, közös programokat szervezni. Kirándulást a természetbe, egy tóhoz vagy erdőbe, ezek mind nyugtató hatással vannak az emberre. A gyerekek szerintem igénylik, hogy sokat foglalkozzunk velük, ezért lehet otthoni programokkal is javítani a helyzeten. Le kell ülni kártyázni vagy társasjátékozni, esetleg együtt filmet nézni. Ha nagyon nem akar lehet csak igényli a beszélgetést és kicsit elhanyagoltnak érzi magát, bár sok minden függ az életkortól is.

Idézet

Szerintem a szülők és a tanárok rontják el az egészet. Nem egységes nevelés esetén a gyerek az engedékenyebb szülő irányába húz majd, aki megengedi a gépezést. A vége a pszichiátria. Már gyerekkorban. Ez tény!

Idézet

Egyetértek. Nemrég igazi pszichés roncs gyereket láttam, akinek az apja mindent megengedett. A gépezést is, korlátok nélkül. Ez baj.

Idézet

A leírás alapján úgy látom, hogy már kamaszkorú gyermekről van szó. Nem lehetséges az, hogy valamilyen problémája van a családban, amit viszont nem mond ki, hanem a fenti módon érzékelteti ezt? Egy őszinte, kimerítő beszélgetés talán segíthet!

Idézet

Néha dobjatok be neki egy kis kaját, nehogy éhen haljon. Vicc nélkül olvastam már olyan sztorit, ahol Amerikában éhhalálig videójátékozott valaki.

Idézet

Thanks a lot for providing individuals with an exceptionally special chance to discover important secrets from this web site. It's always so pleasing and stuffed with a great time for me and my office fellow workers to visit your web site not less than three times a week to study the latest items you have got. And definitely, I'm certainly amazed considering the excellent creative ideas you serve. Selected 3 facts on this page are in truth the most efficient we have ever had.
[url=http://www.offwhite.us.org]off white outlet[/url]

Idézet

I wish to express some appreciation to this writer for bailing me out of such a circumstance. After scouting throughout the internet and seeing solutions that were not productive, I figured my entire life was done. Living devoid of the approaches to the problems you have solved by way of your report is a crucial case, as well as the ones that would have in a negative way damaged my career if I hadn't discovered your blog post. Your good ability and kindness in taking care of almost everything was invaluable. I don't know what I would have done if I had not come upon such a solution like this. It's possible to at this point look ahead to my future. Thank you so much for this expert and amazing guide. I won't hesitate to refer your web sites to anybody who should receive recommendations on this problem.
golden goose outlet

Idézet

I actually wanted to develop a small note to be able to express gratitude to you for these splendid points you are giving out on this website. My particularly long internet lookup has at the end of the day been compensated with good quality tips to talk about with my colleagues. I 'd claim that many of us readers actually are undoubtedly endowed to dwell in a very good community with so many marvellous people with very helpful suggestions. I feel quite privileged to have encountered your entire website and look forward to really more fun moments reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
yeezy 350

Idézet

I not to mention my buddies were found to be examining the great advice on your website and then all of the sudden got a horrible feeling I had not thanked the web site owner for them. The ladies were consequently excited to study them and already have absolutely been taking advantage of these things. Thank you for indeed being considerably kind as well as for using this sort of awesome information most people are really wanting to be informed on. Our own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to earlier.
pink golden goose sneakers

Hozzászólások lezárva.