Fórum

Forum Navigation

Nadrágszíj a nevelésben

Idézet

Nem helyes a nadrágszíj használata. Tudok egy esetről, amikor a gyerekeit nevelő apuka, munkából hazaérve, vetkőzés közben odacsapott az erősebbik gyerekére, hogy az ne bántsa gyengébbik testvérét. A suhintásnak semmilyen testi nyoma nem látszódott. Mégis másnap az iskolában a gyengébbik elkotyogta a nevelési esetet. Gyámi ügy lett belőle. Ha az előadó nem áll elég nagy érzékenységgel a témához, és nem ismeri fel, hogy ez az apa végtelenül szereti mindkét gyerekét, alkalmatlannak nyilvánították volna a gyereknevelésre, és fel is robbantották volna az egyszerűbb, de jól működő családot. Tehát azt tanácsolom mindenkinek, hogy csak hátrább az agarakkal. A szív számít elsősorban. Persze, ne üsse senki a gyerekét, ha egy mód van rá. De ütés és jóravaló intés között ég és föld a különbség.

Idézet

Nadrágszíjat ugyan nem, sem egyéb maradandó károdoás nem ért gyerekkoromban, de néha (főleg kamasz koromban) elcsattant 1-2 pofon. Szerintem nem ártott, kicsit legalább helyrerakott. Nyilván ilyen esetet kibékülés követett, a mai napig nagyon szoros és jó viszonyom van a szüleimmel.

Néha úgy érzem a mai gyerekek már mindent megtehetnek, mert úgy is tudják, hogy nem lesz következménye a tetteiknek vagy mondjuk a szemtelenségnek. Lehet, hogy a szülő megemeli a hangját, de aztán vállat rántanak és ennyi.

Abszolút a testi-lelki erőszak ellen vagyok, de nem gondolom, hogy rossz szülő az, akinek 1x-1x eljár a keze, mert már nincs más eszköz a zsebében.

Idézet

Szerintem soha semmilyen esetben nem lehet kezet emelni egy gyerekre. Másra sem, ami azt illeti, az erőszak sosem ér el nevelési eredményeket. Az erőszak erőszakot szül, milyen példát mutat a gyermekének az a szülő, akitől azt látja, hogy ha valaki rászolgált, jár a pofon? A szülőnek fegyelmezni kell magát elsősorban, utána tudja fegyelmezni a gyereket. Szavakkal! Nem veréssel.

Idézet

I'm commenting to make you be aware of of the useful discovery my wife's princess encountered going through your webblog. She came to find plenty of issues, most notably how it is like to possess an incredible coaching style to have certain people with no trouble completely grasp some impossible subject matter. You really exceeded our own expected results. I appreciate you for giving the beneficial, dependable, educational and even easy thoughts on that topic to Tanya.
[url=http://www.hermesonlineshop.com]hermes outlet[/url]

Idézet

I intended to send you the little bit of note so as to say thanks as before for these precious tactics you have documented in this case. It's so shockingly generous of people like you in giving extensively what numerous people would have marketed for an ebook in making some bucks for their own end, precisely considering the fact that you could possibly have done it in case you desired. The advice in addition worked like the fantastic way to recognize that most people have the identical zeal just as mine to know the truth many more when considering this condition. I'm certain there are lots of more pleasant sessions in the future for those who see your site.
supreme

Idézet

I enjoy you because of your own work on this site. Gloria enjoys setting aside time for investigations and it is easy to understand why. I notice all about the lively form you make functional guidelines through this blog and therefore inspire contribution from website visitors on that point so our favorite princess is undoubtedly starting to learn a lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You have been carrying out a useful job.
kd shoes

Idézet

I simply wished to thank you very much once again. I do not know the things that I might have implemented in the absence of these advice documented by you concerning that problem. Entirely was a real frightening scenario in my view, nevertheless considering the professional style you managed that made me to jump over contentment. I'm happier for your service as well as trust you really know what a powerful job you're getting into teaching others all through a web site. I am certain you have never met any of us.
bape hoodie

Idézet

Thank you so much for providing individuals with such a terrific chance to read in detail from this blog. It is often very ideal and jam-packed with a good time for me and my office fellow workers to visit your website minimum three times every week to find out the newest tips you have. Of course, we're certainly astounded for the impressive solutions you serve. Selected two areas on this page are without a doubt the most effective I have had.
golden goose dad star

Idézet

Thanks so much for giving everyone an extremely superb possiblity to check tips from here. It is often so superb plus jam-packed with a lot of fun for me personally and my office co-workers to visit your web site more than 3 times in 7 days to read through the fresh tips you have. And indeed, we are at all times contented concerning the effective things you give. Certain 1 points in this post are in fact the most beneficial we have had.
palm angels outlet

Idézet

I wish to point out my respect for your kindness supporting people who actually need help on the area. Your special commitment to getting the message around became particularly insightful and has encouraged people like me to get to their pursuits. Your invaluable guidelines denotes a whole lot to me and extremely more to my mates. Thanks a lot; from each one of us.
fear of god

Hozzászólások lezárva.