Fórum

Forum Navigation

Kutyák és gyerekek

Page 1 of 315Next
Idézet

Most szilveszterkor mennyit hallottunk a kutyákról, hogy ne petárdázzanak az emberek, de vajon szó esett-e a részeg szülők bántalmazásairól?

Idézet

Melyik részeg szülőt bántalmazták? Jó, csak vicceltem. Bocsi!

Idézet

Sajnálattal látom azt, hogy sokan többre tartják a kutyájukat, mint a saját gyermeküket. Ez felháborító.
Ugyanakkor  és ettől teljesen elvonatkoztatva azt gondolom, hogy ha például egy gyermek kisállattal, akár kutyussal nevelkedik, az segíti őt a fejlődésében, sokkal többet mozog a friss levegőn, mint esetleg az a gyermektársa, aki naphosszat számítógép vagy okos eszközök körében szocializálódik.

Idézet

Talán nem éppen erről szól ez a topic, de egyből ez a hirdetés ugrott be: "Albérletet keresek a 13. kerületben, kutya és gyerek nincs." Szerintem beszédes!

Idézet

Kutya + gyerek? Cuki videókkal van tele a YouTube, ahol még járni sem tudó kiskrapekok másznak bele a kutya pofájába, dögönyözik, cincálják, az eb pedig tűri. Ez egyrészt valóban cuki, de miért nem jut eszébe a szülőnek, hogy végülis egy, a gyereknél akár 50-szer nehezebb, ösztönvezérelt, rá nézve halálos harapású állat karjaiban játszadozik a gyereke? Miért nem tartanak egy pillanatnyi rövidzárlattól a kutya fejében? Emberek, hahó, válasszuk már szét a dolgokat...

Idézet

I needed to create you this tiny observation just to say thank you over again just for the wonderful advice you've documented at this time. This is certainly particularly generous of people like you to provide easily all that many individuals could have made available for an electronic book to generate some cash on their own, even more so given that you could possibly have done it if you ever decided. Those points also acted to be a great way to fully grasp that the rest have the identical passion similar to my very own to grasp way more related to this matter. I think there are a lot more pleasurable instances up front for people who looked over your site.
[url=http://www.bapes.us.org]bathing ape[/url]

Idézet

I needed to send you the very little note in order to thank you as before for your magnificent guidelines you've provided above. This has been so seriously open-handed of you to provide openly what a lot of folks would have sold for an electronic book in making some profit for their own end, specifically since you might well have tried it if you considered necessary. Those smart ideas also worked like the great way to know that other people have a similar keenness just like mine to understand lots more with respect to this problem. I am certain there are millions of more pleasant situations in the future for many who read through your blog.
off white nike

Idézet

I needed to create you a very little remark in order to give thanks as before relating to the magnificent opinions you've shown on this website. This is certainly strangely generous with you to present extensively all a number of us would've advertised for an ebook to help make some bucks on their own, and in particular given that you might well have done it if you considered necessary. These things likewise acted as the easy way to understand that the rest have a similar dreams much like my personal own to learn good deal more in regard to this issue. I'm sure there are a lot more fun instances in the future for many who take a look at your blog post.
off-white

Idézet

I simply had to appreciate you once again. I do not know the things that I would have tried in the absence of the actual smart ideas revealed by you regarding this situation. This was a depressing matter in my opinion, but looking at your expert style you processed the issue forced me to cry over contentment. I'm just happy for your assistance and thus sincerely hope you find out what an amazing job your are providing teaching men and women with the aid of your webblog. Most probably you've never come across any of us.
palm angels outlet

Idézet

I actually wanted to write down a small remark so as to say thanks to you for all of the unique techniques you are placing on this site. My extensive internet research has now been honored with incredibly good facts and strategies to write about with my colleagues. I 'd repeat that many of us site visitors are extremely fortunate to live in a fabulous network with very many perfect professionals with very helpful techniques. I feel rather privileged to have come across your entire webpages and look forward to so many more cool moments reading here. Thanks a lot again for a lot of things.
golden goose sneaker

Page 1 of 315Next

Hozzászólások lezárva.